Are you an experienced Senior Structural Engineer looking for a step up and a new challenge? Would you value the opportunity to grow and develop a team? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is a leading multi- disciplinary consultancy with an excellent reputation within the industry and they have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Structural engineer to join their structures team on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will have responsibility for the successful delivery of a wide range of structural projects ranging in size and complexity.
- Managing projects and clients and attending meetings,
- Motivating and growing the team,
- To be actively involved in recruiting staff as well as proactively developing the team to ensure all work is delivered to the highest standard.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (or equivalent)
- Preferably be Chartered with ICE, IStructE or equivalent,
- A minimum of 7 years' experience within a UK-based consultancy,
- A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes,
- Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry,
- Ideally, your experience will have revolved around commercial and/or industrial buildings.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Client facing experience.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be offered a competitive salary & excellent benefits package, along with exposure to a diverse range of engineering projects that will allow you to learn valuable new skills & develop your career within a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to know more about our client, please apply by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details. A job description can be provided to interested candidates.