We are currently working with an established and successful multidisciplinary consultancy to help them find a Senior Structural Engineer to join the team in their London office and work on a range of projects which range in size from large residential schemes and hotels to roof top extension schemes, residential refurbishments and tower block appraisals and strengthening. There will also be the requirement for the successful candidate to carry out survey & investigation work.
Ultimately they are looking for a 'safe pair of hands' who will be willing to be flexible and turn their hand to whatever opportunity presents itself.
- A degree in structural or Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' post-graduation experience,
- An excellent understanding of building structures,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Experience of AutoCAD and other design software.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £**k per annum,
- 25 days annual holiday,
- Company pension,
- Flexible hours,
- An emphasis on work life balance.
If you are looking for your next challenge and this sound like the role you have been looking for then please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.