Are you looking for a career change in a role that will offer you an opportunity to join an established and successful firm whose reputation is based on a high standard of project delivery and innovative ideas? If you are this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Our client is an established and successful Civil & Structural engineering consultancy with offices throughout the UK & abroad. We are helping them find a Structural Engineer to join the team in their Reading office on a full-time permanent basis. This position is ideal for a Graduate Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' experience who is looking to take that next step on their career path.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, High-Rise, Cultural and more.
- A degree in Civil/Structural engineering or equivalent,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Experience of working on all types of building structures projects,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Excellent client facing skills.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity for progression. If you would like to know more about this Structural Engineer position & our client, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.