Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Would you like the chance to join a dynamic, growing consultancy?
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading practice based in Essex are seeking a talented Structural Engineer to join their busy structures team. With projects ranging from educational, residential and commercial for both private and public-sector clients this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineer to take the next step in their career.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- 2-3 years' post graduate experience, ideally on mainly residential developments,
- Experience of following software would be advantageous Scia FE, Tedds, CADS 3D, Masterseries,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Must be self-motivating with the ability to organise and prioritise workload,
- Must be capable of working under own direction whilst remaining a team player at all times,
- Should be a clear thinker and capable of making considered judgements.
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you are keen to be considered for this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.