Senior Structural Engineer
£45,000 plus benefits
Experienced Structural Engineer required for by this rapidly expanding consultancy in Ipswich. As the new Senior Structural Engineer, you'll be working for a company that operate across the UK specialising in building design in both the private and public sector.
As the new Senior Structural Engineer, you'll embrace the benefits of new, innovative technology and bring new ideas to the business, to help shape their future and yours!
You'll provide Structural design for all types of building structures using new digital technology on a range of Residential, Commercial Education and Historic Buildings.
Senior Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Structural design for all types of building structures
- Preparation of technical reports
- Preparation of Designer's Risk Assessments
- Liaising with technicians
- Providing support to the structural team assist with Site inspections
- Preparation of fee bids
- Assisting in growth of the Matlock design team and Managing projects in a timely and profitable manner
Senior Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (essential)
- Chartered Engineer (preferred but not essential)
- 5-10 years design experience
- A good understanding of building structures and materials including steel, masonry, concrete, and timber
- Familiar with British Standards and/or Eurocodes
- Industry standard structural design software such as TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer
- Car owner and UK driving licence
What's in it for you as the new Senior Structural Engineer;
- Salary up to £45,000 with regular reviews
- 25 Days Holiday + BH
- Laptop / phone / iPad
- Health care membership
- Training and great career prospect
- Flexitime (37.5 hours a week)
Call Darryl Yates at Flux consulting today on 07736 908534. or click apply to start the conversation.