Our client has an enviable reputation for creating high quality engineering solutions and boasts an impressive portfolio of projects.
They are seeking a versatile and talented Structural Engineer to join the structures team in their Surrey office on a full time permanent basis. The successful Structural Engineer will be a motivated and enthusiastic individual who will be required to work on a portfolio of retail and residential projects both new build and regeneration.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Between 2-5 years' post graduate experience,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Excellent business development skills,
- Experience of working on a range of building structures projects (both new build & refurbishment) through to completion.
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team and a fantastic working location in Surrey.
If you'd like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.