If you consider yourself to be a talented Senior Structural engineer with a CV to prove it then we would like to hear from you!
Our client, an established, progressive and independently owned multi-disciplinary consultancy is seeking experienced and talented candidates for a Senior Structural engineer position within their Ipswich office.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for design and have will have drive and motivation, in addition to being a good team player who is keen to make a positive contribution to the work environment.
- A degree/Meng in civil or structural engineering,
- Chartered within ICE or IStructE,
- A minimum of 5 years' UK consultancy experience,
- Technical design excellence and detailed understanding of relevant Eurocodes, British Standards and Building Regulations,
- A strong IT bias with experience in using modelling, analysis and design software and preferably with experience in use of Revit,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with clients, other members of the team and produce well-written, concise reports,
- Experience of managing and mentoring a team of engineers and technicians or a strong interest in developing in this area.
In addition to the above you will have an in-depth knowledge of the building process as you will work on a range of schemes from concept to completion.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
To apply for this Senior Structural engineer role please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.