Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Drive your career forward by joining my client's multi-disciplinary consultancy who have a requirement for an ambitious, dynamic individual to help lead the London based buildings structures team.
The successful candidate will be required to visit site, attending meetings and check progress of work to ensure projects are running to schedule. They will also be required to mentor and provide support to other team members.
Projects: Residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare and retail.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 6 years' post graduate experience,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Must be self-motivating with the ability to organise and prioritise workload,
- Must be capable of working under own direction whilst remaining a team player at all times,
- Should be a clear thinker and capable of making considered judgements.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you are keen to be considered for this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.