Are you looking to drive your career forward by stepping into a fantastic new role as a Senior Structural Engineer?
We are working with a small but dynamic multidisciplinary consultancy who, due to an expanding workload have the opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join them in their North London office on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Educational and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Chartered or working towards Chartership with IStructE,
- Previous project experience in the residential, commercial & educational sectors,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
Our client is offering a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
You will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
If this Senior Structural Engineer vacancy is of interest to you and you'd like to hear more details, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.