Our client is an award-winning consultancy who specialise in structural and civil design and offer sustainable solutions using the latest technology.
Their Cambridge office is currently looking for a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' design experience to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Commercial, Educational, Leisure, Retail, Residential, Restoration and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A keen desire to obtain Chartership,
- A minimum of 2 years' post-graduation experience,
- A passion for building design,
- Proficiency in the use of Tekla and STAAD is essential,
- An interest in BIM.
This is a great opportunity to join a multi award-winning consultancy where you will be supported by their talented team of Engineers from day one. The successful Structural Engineer will be given a competitive starting salary & benefits package along with support towards achieving Chartered status.
If you'd like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.