Conrad Consulting is supporting one Glasgow leading firms as the look to appoint a Structural Engineer to their team.
The position on offer is best suited to a Structural Engineer with around 2-5 post-graduate experience, working on a range of building structures in the UK.
- The current portfolio includes several £50M + developments including hotels, premium grade office space, luxury residential, education facilities and much more
- Have a brilliant track record of supporting their Structural Engineers to Chartership
- Are renowned for their creative thinking and eye-catching designs
- Offer a great working environment which is motivating, supportive and collaborative
- You should have some post graduate experience working for another consulting engineer on building structures in the UK or Ireland - roughly 2 years under your belt as a minimum
- Eager to learn and develop your experience on new and challenging project types
- Comfortable using design and analysis packages
- Have worked on structures with various construction materials (Steel, RC, Timber etc)
A competitive salary of £28,000 to £33,000 will be offered depending on your specific experience. A company benefits package will accompany this which includes annual bonus, company pension, healthcare and a range of flexible benefits.
A hybrid working model is currently in place with the option available for both home and office working,
Please apply, attaching a copy of your updated CV and await contact from our Structural Engineering recruiter, Nick Grayston.