Our client has a diverse workload of high profile schemes and prides themselves on their engineering solutions.
They are looking to expand their Structures team in Norwich due to growth of the business and a subsequent increased workload and are seeking a talented and motivated Senior Structural Engineer with a broad project experience including heritage, commercial, industrial, healthcare, residential and education sectors.
- Delivering high quality structural engineering calculations,
- Ensuring compliance with relevant codes and standards,
- Developing calculation packages for specific structural engineering issues,
- Conducting site visits to undertake structural inspections,
- Overseeing the work of other team members,
- Overseeing projects of varying sizes from inception to completion.
- A degree/Meng in civil or structural engineering,
- Chartered within ICE or IStructE,
- A minimum of 5 years' UK consultancy experience,
- Technical design excellence and detailed understanding of relevant Eurocodes, British Standards and Building Regulations,
- A strong IT bias with experience in using modelling, analysis and design software and preferably with experience in use of Revit,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with clients, other members of the team and produce well-written, concise reports,
- Experience of managing and mentoring a team of engineers and technicians or a strong interest in developing in this area,
- A full UK driving licence is essential.
You should have a good working knowledge of British and EuroCodes and the ability to produce high quality calculations.
Submit your CV to Graham Ventham or call him on 01728 726120 to discuss this exciting opportunity.