Senior Structural Engineer
£38k- £43k per annum plus benefits
Due to an increased workload, our client has an excellent opportunity for a motivated Senior Structural Engineer to join their office based in Wiltshire.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years design experience in the UK and will have worked on projects in a diverse range of sectors, including residential. They will be able to manage small to medium scale projects autonomously to completion, demonstrating pragmatic design using all traditional building materials and providing direction to support staff in the production of high-quality design drawings.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Ideally Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Able to prepare structural reports,
- Strong IT skills are essential,
- Experience of working in Autocad and/or Revit.
This Is a great opportunity for a driven Senior Structural Engineer to gain exposure to a range of fantastic structural projects. In addition, there are opportunities for directorship and shareholder ship for a successful candidate; as a result, someone who can win new business and can help to grow the team will financially benefit from their efforts.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.