Would you welcome the opportunity to work with a team of talented specialists within a highly successful award-winning firm with offices world-wide?
We have just taken a role with one of our key multidisciplinary clients, who are looking to grow the team in their London office. This leading international design and engineering firm are looking to appoint a Structural engineer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis and assist with a variety of complex projects.
Projects: notably bridges, geotechnical, highways, ports and maritime, rail systems and tunnels (including immersed tube tunnels).
- Undertake and support the leadership and delivery of assignments, maximising fee income,
- Assist and support the development and maintenance of a high level of technical capability to deliver the service offerings,
- Deliver engineering solutions and report results to managers and clients,
- Undertake structural design and analysis using design software across a broad range of structural types and using various international standards,
- Monitor staff time and budgets against assignment programme and agree appropriate actions where necessary.
- Must be degree qualified in Structural or Civil Engineering,
- Must be a Chartered engineer,
- Extensive knowledge of Eurocodes and relevant national and international industry standards, contracts, methodologies and procedures,
- Proven experience of managing and delivering assignments to programme and budget ,
- Experience predominantly in large scale (c.£100m+), high profile infrastructure projects, for a range of Clients in various construction market sectors,
- Proven ability to build, maintain and develop relationships with clients,
- Proven track record of business development, delivering against set objectives and achieving company targets,
- People management experience e.g. general employee welfare, carrying our appraisals, training and development, involvement in resourcing and recruitment activities would be beneficial,
- Ability to identify and act on opportunities for growth on assignments,
- Knowledge and experience in structural analysis/finite element software e.g. LUSAS, MasterFrame, RM Bridge, SAM (Autodesk Structural Bridge Design),
- A willingness to travel is essential.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer to join an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK & Ireland.
The successful engineer will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and excellent scope for progression. If you are interested and would like to know more details about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.