£27k- £32k per annum plus benefits
Our Client is looking for an ambitious Structural Technician that is ready to take the next step in their career. You must have a minimum of 2 years' experience to join the team in their office which, located in Cardiff.
The successful Structural Technician will be assisting with design solutions for foundations using predominantly steel and will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from conception to completion in a variety of different sectors.
- Ideally educated to A level standard,
- A keen interest in structures and building design,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in AutoCAD on building structures projects,
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Excellent attention to detail
The successful Structural Technician will become an integral member of this close knit team & will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.