Conrad Consulting is working with an award winning consultancy in London who currently have a requirement for a Senior Structural Engineer in their busy buildings structures team.
You will be responsible for the design of technically challenging and interesting projects and will possess experience of liaising with clients and other professionals.
As a Senior Structural Engineer you will lead and mentor more junior engineers, ensuring the good quality delivery of work. Client meetings will also fall within your remit and you should have the ability to deliver technical aspects of a project clearly and concisely in these meetings.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience,
- Experienced in structural steelwork design, with extensive knowledge on design codes and software,
- Take the lead on a number of projects,
- Excellent and concise communicator,
- High level of design and technical skill,
- Able to assist more junior team members,
- Good financial understanding of each project, with strong business sense,
- Ability to produce tender designs.
This is a growing office with lots of opportunity for progression within the business and they offer a competitive salary.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and our client, please get in touch with Graham Ventham.