Conrad Consulting is now supporting one of Scotland's most up and coming firms as they look to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer to their team in Edinburgh.
The role is best suited to an ambitious Structural Engineer with solid technical abilities who enjoys working on flagship developments in the local market.
This is a chance to join a thriving outfit who are about to announce 3 significant project wins in Edinburgh which would be a big collection of developments to add to your portfolio. Beyond these attractive projects, career opportunities are plentiful, pay is above market average, the company culture is brilliant, and you will be working with a close-knit team of like-minded people.
- Medium-sized firm but are now mingling with the top tier consultancies and winning several £50M+ developments
- Have a range of existing developments on your doorstep offering you the chance to see things from inception to completion while working closely with the architect and contractor
- My client has created a truly inclusive workplace, which is fun, motivating and collaborative
- You should ideally be Chartered although those close to achieving this will also be considered
- Be comfortable working with a range of construction materials and projects of varying size and complexity
- Passionate about creative and sustainable design
- On a personal level, people with a sense of humour, fun personality and sociable side will fit in really well here
A competitive salary ranging from £38,000 to £44,000 plus benefits is on offer although those slightly out with this range should still apply as you will be considered on individual merit.
Please apply and await contact from our Civil/Structural recruiter, Nick Grayston, who will call you in the first instance to discuss this opportunity in more detail and disclose the name of our client PRIOR to submitting your CV to them for review.