Are you looking to be inspired by the environment you work in and the projects you work on?
We are working with a client whose vision is to be the world's leading integrated architectural, engineering and design practice and who are committed to delivering world class solutions which enhance the communities they serve. They have asked us to help them look for a passionate and dedicated Structural Revit Technician to join their structures team in London and manage a team of up to 5 technicians.
Initially you will be required to work from home however, once employees return to their offices in Central London you will be able to join the team there with the opportunity to work from home for 2 days a week.
- To set up BIM standards and a BIM execution plan going into projects,
- Creating templates and filters to be used across the practice,
- Liaise with in‐house Architects, M&E, Landscape and Planning engineers,
- Collect and collaborate information to progress the over BIM models,
- Manage information in accordance with company and client procedures.
- Hold a minimum of an ONC in Civil Engineering or relevant engineering course;
- A minimum of 5 years Revit experience within the UK structures environment,
- At least 8 years working for a civil and structural engineering company,
- Experience of modelling existing masonry structures including refurbishment and temporary works elements,
- Able to produce 3D BIM models to a Level 2 Standard,
- Organised and methodical with particular attention to detail,
- Positive, enthusiastic approach and good communication skills.
If you would like to know more about our client & this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.