£30,000k - £33,000k plus benefits
Are you a Structural Engineer looking to develop your skills further?
Our client is looking for a candidate that thrives when surrounded by a very dynamic and challenging design environment. The lucky Structural Engineer will be a part of their experienced and talented team on a full-time permanent basis. Based in their office in Brighton, they will also experience a vibrant and energetic workplace where engineers create innovative designs on a variety of projects
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Retail, Healthcare, Education
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.