Senior Structural Engineer:
£40,000 - £45,000 Plus Benefits
We are working with a leading firm of consulting engineers who are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join their exciting office based in Manchester.
Our client works across a broad range of different projects therefore you will need to enjoy being challenged technically. The chosen candidate must be diverse as well as work well within a team. The candidate must be experienced in the use of AutoCAD as well as confident in their abilities across all types of software.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Ideally Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
- Able to prepare structural reports,
- Experience of Structural Design in Reinforced Concrete, Steel Timber and Masonry
The successful candidate will be expected to own their project production from inception to completion whilst being able to provide leadership and management to the resources on a project basis. They must also be able to delegate workload and monitor delivery and help train and mentor other team members.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.