Senior Structural Engineer
£38k- £42k per annum plus benefits
We are working with an established firm of engineers who are currently seeking a Senior structural engineer in their office in Plymouth.
With a wealth of experienced engineers, combined with a focus on successful project delivery, our client provides a range of structural engineering services in the following sectors: education, historical, public buildings, residential, retail, leisure and arts and commercial
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Ideally Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 6 years' post graduate experience,
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
- Ability to carry out structural designs in RC, steelwork and timber,
- Able to prepare structural reports,
- Strong IT skills are essential,
- Experience of working in Autocad and/or Revit.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary along with a challenging & varied workload. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.