Our client is a small architectural design and structural engineering studio based in Woking, Surrey who work on projects mainly throughout the south of England. They an opportunity for a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' experience to join the team on a full time permanent basis.
The mainstay of their work is residential extensions, conversions and redesigns, with some new build work and also some commercial projects and the ideal candidate will have either some experience, or a strong interest in architectural design.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience,
- Excellent communication skills as role will be client facing,
- Ability to liaise with Local Authority Planning Departments,
- Highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD & Sketchup,
- Experience of VR software & Masterseries would be ideal but is not essential.
The successful candidate must be willing to work in a small team and be flexible in their approach.
To learn more and be considered for this opportunity submit your CV to Graham Ventham and let's get your new career started.