Our client is a successful engineering consultancy who are enjoying an increased workload and, as a result, are currently seeking an ambitious Structural Technician who has at least 2 years' post graduate experience to join them in their expanding offices in Colchester, Essex.
A broad project base is on offer including multi storey RC structures as well as retail, commercial and residential. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to trained on design side and progress to engineer level if they are interested in doing so.
- HNC/HND as a minimum,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working on building structures,
- Experienced in the production of general arrangement drawings in all common building materials,
- Self-motivated with good time management skills,
- A problem solver who can work well under pressure,
- Excellent attention to detail.
A generous pension and bonus scheme is on offer for the successful candidate.
For further detail send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.