£40k- £45k per annum plus benefits
Due to an increased workload, our client has an excellent opportunity for a motivated Senior Structural Engineer to join their office based in Bristol.
The candidate will be responsible for working within a team of engineers and technicians in the delivery of Civil and Structural engineering projects. They will also have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of Structural Engineering projects; from the design of hospital buildings to surveys of large commercial and industrial buildings to, through to challenging multi-storey developments.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Ideally Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Able to prepare structural reports,
- Strong IT skills are essential,
- Experience of working in Autocad and/or Revit.
They must organise and carry out condition surveys and produce design calculations to British Standards and Eurocodes using a pragmatic approach and practical thinking. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.