STRUCTURAL ENGINEER GRad +2£30,000 to £34,000 per annum (Permanent)Wimbledon (London)Due to a healthy upcoming workload, a small Consultancy are looking to appoint a Structural Engineer (Grad+2) to join their Wimbledon Office.
The successful candidate will be given the fantastic opportunity of working on projects spanning commercial, retail, education, and residential sectors with a guarantee of an ongoing workload. The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients and has a clear vision for innovation.Responsibilities:* Working as part of a team on interesting projects large and small.
* Play an active role co-ordinating design with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
* Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry, and timber.
* Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages including Tekla Structural.
* Working to produce quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.)Required experience: * A degree in Civil/Structural engineering (First or 2:1)
* Keen to gain Chartership.
* Skilled communicator, written skills and capable of producing reports.
* Excellent technical and numerical skills
* Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.
The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an updated CV to Andrew SparksEmail Contact number 07896486996.