£35,000 - £40,000k plus benefits
Our client is on the lookout for a motivated Structural Engineer to join and assist in dealing with an increased workload.
The lucky candidate will work on the design of various structural engineering projects. These projects predominantly cover the North of England, centred on Leeds, but can occasionally include sites across the UK.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in structural engineering using British Standards or Eurocodes,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Be a strong communicator,
- Have a car and full driving license.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly