Principal Structural Engineer
Are you a Senior Structural Engineer who is looking for a new challenge? If so then we have the ideal role for you.
We are working with a small firm in North London who are looking to appoint a Principal Structural Engineer to lead and manage their skilled structures team on a range of exciting projects up to the value of £50m.
The ideal candidate will be capable of managing their own workload in order to successfully deliver goals and achieve objectives and will be required to regularly meet with clients, attend briefings and site visits and lead the development of fee proposals.
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Energy, Educational, Heritage, Science and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Must be a Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE / MICE),
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written),
- Able to use a range of design software,
- Able to direct, mentor and train Engineers & Technicians, aiding in their professional development,
- Ability and experience of managing a small team,
- Good client-facing skills.
The successful Principal Structural Engineer will be instantly rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a Senior position within a growing office with plenty of scope for progression & promotion.
If you're interested in this role and would like to know more details about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.
Apply for Principal Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly