£31k - £35k per annum plus benefits
Our client is looking for an eager Civil Engineer that wants to develop and broaden their skillset.
Ideally, the candidate will have at least 3-5 years' consultancy experience to join them on a full-time permanent basis in their Brighton office. The successful civil engineer will work on projects in the following sectors: Residential, Education and healthcare, commercial, retail and industrial, historic buildings and leisure.
- A relevant degree in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer (MICE),
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- Drainage design experience including SUDS,
- Working knowledge of PDS / Civils 3D and Microdrainage,
- Previous experience of Highways and Drainage in either a UK consultancy or local authority environment,
- Knowledge of relevant adoption procedures (S38 & S278 and S104).
If you feel that this is the ideal next step for you, then please send your CV to Jamie Creed for review.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly