£27k - £33k plus benefits
Our client is a well-established firm of consulting engineers who offer exceptional infrastructure focussed service, with an excellent reputation.
They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to join them in their busy office in Kent. The candidate will work to support engineers and technicians to deliver the civil engineering design whose scope will vary in value from small domestic projects up to large multi-million projects, in construction value.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering obtained within the UK,
- Desire to focus your career in civil engineering,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Experience using AutoCAD & MicroDrainage
- Minimum 3-years' experience,
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step in their career. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Jamie Creed for more details.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly