£38,000 - £43,000k plus benefits
Our client is a design led structural engineering consultancy based in Exeter and they are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their talented team on a full-time permanent basis. This is a well-established business who can offer a vibrant and energetic workplace where engineers create innovative design on projects ranging in size from small domestic to multi million pound educational buildings.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in structural engineering using British Standards or Eurocodes,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Be a strong communicator,
- Have a car and full driving license.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly