Conrad Consulting is working with an established multi-disciplinary engineering firm who are seeking a Structural engineer to join their team based in Ipswich. The firm specialise in structural design services and have a broad client base.
An opportunity now exists within their office for Structural Engineer to join them and strengthen their structural team, as their project workload grows.
They are looking for someone who has minimum of 3 years' structural design experience in all standard construction materials.
- A degree in Civil or Structural engineering,
- Ideally working towards Chartered status (support will be given if required),
- Design of building structures across a range of sectors,
- Design in all traditional materials,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- A good communicator with clients, colleagues and other professionals.
This firm believes in investing in their employees for the future and will provide support and education to enable you to progress and reach your full potential.
If you are a Structural Engineer with some consultancy experience then we want to hear from you!
Please send your updated CV to Graham Ventham or call 01728 726120.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly