Conrad Consulting is supporting one of the fastest-growing structural engineering firms in the Scottish market as they look to appoint a Structural Engineer to their team in Edinburgh.
The position on offer is best suited to a Structural Engineer with around 2-5 post-graduate experience, working on a range of building structures in the UK.
- Their progress in recent years has been well documented, with a significant increase in headcount and turnover achieved consistently over a 5-year period
- Medium in size but punching well above their weight when it comes to the scale of project they are consistently securing - £20M to £70M including commercial, historic buildings, hotels, leisure, healthcare and residential
- Great company culture and enjoyable workplace environment
- Excellent support towards CEng
- Good social scene in the office with lots of likeminded people
- Degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Comfortable using design software on a range of project types and construction materials
- Passionate about career development and interested in working towards Chartered status
- Good communicator, confident, sociable and easy going
A competitive salary of £28,000 to £35,000 will be offered depending on your specific experience. A company benefits package will accompany this.
Please apply, attaching a copy of your updated CV and await contact from our Structural Engineering recruiter, Nick Grayston.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly