7 days left
- Full Time
CHARTERED STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
Central LondonDue to a healthy forward workload, a highly regarded Design Consultancy are looking to appoint a Chartered Structural Engineer to join their London Office.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the region's leading Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, education, and residential sectors.You will be working alongside Chartered Engineers on detailed analysis and design, design checking, and performing site visits and assist with coordination and management of project team resources in conjunction with other Senior and Associate engineers. You have the ability to win work and promote the company and its values potential clients and assist with project cost management, fee negotiations, project invoicing and assist with training junior engineers and technicians where needed.What is on offer for you as the new Chartered Structural Engineer:* Salary up to £55,000 per annum
* Genuine career progression
* Diverse range of workWhat you will offer as the new Chartered Structural Engineer:* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
* 6+ Years' experience as a Structural Engineer
* Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE.
* Strong experience in working on all types of building structures.The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.Interviews will be taking place remotely to comply with Covid restrictions and potential starts will be likely to take place in the coming weeks for successful candidates.For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Andrew Sparks at Conrad Consulting 02038542961
Apply for STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly