6 days left
- Full Time
£37,000- £42,000 per annum plus benefits
We are pleased to be working with a well-respected multi-disciplinary consultancy who specialise in building design, construction, civil engineering works and the extension of all buildings and structures both large and small. We are currently helping them find a Civil Engineer to join the team in their office which is based in Southampton.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Civil engineer,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proficient in the use of MicroDrainage and AutoCAD software,
- Experienced in drainage design, SUDS, road design,
This great opportunity offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package. The successful Civil Engineer will become an integral member of their skilled infrastructure team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis.
To apply, please forward an up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Commercial Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Southampton
- Domestic Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Southampton
- Residential Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Southampton
- Retail Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Southampton
- Roads & Drainage Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Southampton