4 days left
- Full Time
Are you a highly motivated person with a talent for inspiring and motivating others? Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity which will enable you to showcase these talents?
If so, then we would like to hear from you.
Our client, a highly successful, engineering firm is looking for their next strategic hire - at Associate Director level! A capable all round engineer is required with the experience and desire to lead a team. There is the potential for this role to progress Director level and an opportunity for equity in the business for the right candidate within 1-2 years.
- Nurturing and maintaining existing client relationships and securing repeat business,
- Provide leadership, management and technical quality to the structures team,
- Contributing to board meetings,
- Planning, targeting, structuring and implementing business plans,
- Staff management including the recruitment of new staff,
- Taking the lead on training members of the structural team, ensuring their professional development,
- Leading and managing projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget, and that clients are satisfied.
- Must be a Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MICE/MIStructE),
- Must have a minimum of 10 years' experience, with at least 3 years' in a leadership role,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Experience taking the lead on & managing a range of building structures projects (both new build & refurbishment) through to completion.
Assisting with managing the office with a headcount of approximately 50 will be a large part of this role and you should therefore be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate your team.
If you think you have what it takes to fill this role and you possess sound judgement along with excellent decision making ability - get in touch.
I would be happy to talk this through with you on a confidential basis on 01728 726120 or please send me an updated CV.
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly