4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an established and renowned contractor offering a full range of construction services throughout the South East of England.
They are currently seeking a Structural Engineer with between 1-2 years' experience to join their team in North West London. Their work primarily involves working on current projects including deep excavations, top down construction, façade retention and cut & carve.
- Temporary works design
- Value engineering
- Construction methodology / Buildability
- A degree in structural engineering,
- 1-2 years' post graduate experience,
- Experience in temporary works design would be ideal,
- Experience in refurbishment projects,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- Experienced in structural and Geotechnical design.
The successful candidate can expect a rewarding career where experience will be gained in financial & operational fields in addition to engineering.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly