Senior Structural Engineer
- Full Time
Principal/Senior Structural Engineer (Rail) -
£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
The candidate must assist Associates to plan, organise and manage all aspects of Structural / Rail engineering projects within agreed resource, budgetary and time constraints. This is a career position within a dynamic and skilled team, progression is also assured for the right candidate.
The candidate's duties will include the preparation and checking of structural engineering designs and drawings, specifications, reports and general correspondence. Must have the confidence to liaise & communicate with external professionals and clients. Need to supervise graduate engineers and technicians on the production of drawings. Prepare of structural reports on buildings and other structures.
- Be a Chartered Engineer or Near Chartered Engineer and be a Member of either Institution of Structural Engineer or Institution of Civil Engineers.
- Minimum of 10 years proven experience in structural engineering consultancy based in the UK and working to both Eurocode and UK Standards.
- Knowledge of the Site Investigation process.
- Use of Microsoft Office and other administration software.
- Familiarity with proprietary design software such as Tekla Structural Designer, S-Frame, TEDDS, SCIA and CADS.
If you would like to know more, please send an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly