Senior Structural Engineer
- Full Time
Our client provides a full range of civil and structural engineering, with schemes that include project and development management. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their structures team on a full time permanent basis where the successful candidate will work on a range of schemes including new build and refurbishment.
The team has a cohesive approach to each project with regular internal and client meetings to ensure all aspects of the scheme are deliverable within budget and time deadlines.
Projects: retail, hotel, residential, commercial and infrastructure sectors amongst others.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within a UK-based consultancy,
- A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes,
- Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry,
- Client facing experience,
- Able to train, direct & mentor junior Engineers & Technicians.
To be considered for this role and take the next step in your career please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly