£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Our clients are specialists in drainage, highways and flood risk management; they are looking for a Civil engineer to help carry the workload within these sectors and expand their team based in Oxford. The client will also support you in improving your skill set further, with the help of the other experienced members within the office, there is always room for improvement for a motivated individual.
- Educated to HNC/HND or Degree level in Civil Engineering.
- At least 3 years' design experience in the civils sector.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, with a minimum of 2 years' experience. A working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D would be advantageous but not essential.
- Proficient in the use of Micro Drainage along with good working knowledge of SUDs.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.