We are pleased to be working with a young and dynamic structural engineering consultancy who are proud to include quality, innovation and excellence in design amongst their many attributes. As a result of their continued success they are seeking an experienced Structural engineer to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
This practice has vast experience in refurbishment projects new building structures, refurbishments, temporary works and basements.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering (minimum 2:1),
- 0 - 2 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Experience in the detailed design of reinforced concrete, steelwork, masonry and timber building structures,
- Temporary works design experience would be an advantage,
- Ability to write letters and reports,
- Ability to complete site inspections and surveys,
- Proficiency in the production of drawings and sketches.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package with excellent career progression on offer.
If you would like to know more about this excellent opportunity please send your CV to Graham Ventham.