Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
We are working with a small multi-disciplinary consultancy based in St Neots with an interesting and varying project workload, which focuses mainly on commercial, retail, education, health and residential.
Their busy and growing team have an exciting opening for a Structural Engineer with at least 4 years' experience of working on buildings structures to join them on a full time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will also have some experience of working on residential projects.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
- A passion for design & engineering.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Senior Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects and to further enhance their career. The role offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.