Senior Structural Engineer
Are you an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
We are working with a small multi-disciplinary consultancy based in St Neots with an interesting and varying project workload, which focuses mainly on commercial, retail, education, health and residential.
Their busy and growing team have an exciting opening for a Senior Structural Engineer with at least 10 years' experience of working on buildings structures. The successful candidate will also have experience of working on residential projects and will be used to carrying out site visits. You will become an integral member of their skilled Structures team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Ideally a Chartered Structural Engineer however this is not essential,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Must be able to do calculations by hand without needing to rely on a computer,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills,
- Able to manage and lead a team.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Senior Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects and to further enhance their career. The role offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.