Our client is an established and reputable engineering consultancy who are highly successful in the East of England. They are seeking an ambitious Structural Engineer with 3-5 years' experience to join the team in their Cambridge office on a full time permanent basis.
The successful Structural Engineer will be designing projects using all common building materials including Steel, Concrete, Masonry & Timber, and will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from concept through to completion.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Progressing towards Chartership,
- A minimum of 3 year's post qualification experience ideally gained within a consultancy environment,
- A can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn & be challenged,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
- A passion for design & engineering,
- A keen interest in building structures.
The successful Structural Engineer will become an integral member of this close knit team & will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.