Are you currently considering the next positive step in your career as a Structural Engineer? Do you have the ambition to work on exciting structural projects in the UK?
We are working with an industry-leading multi-disciplinary consultancy who have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented Structural Engineer with a sound working knowledge of UK structures to strengthen the team in their busy London office.
If you are seeking to further develop your skills as a Structural Engineer whilst being exposed to more complex projects as part of a well-established team then this could be the perfect role for you.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
- A degree in Civil or structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- A good understanding of engineering principles
- Able to produce hand calculations and sketches of structural elements,
- Knowledge of design software and its limitations,
- Working knowledge of SCIA and Tekla Building Designer would be preferred but is not essential,
- Good communication, organisational/time management skills,
- Proactive approach to work.
On offer for the Structural Engineer is a generous salary and flexible benefits package, with professional membership fees paid.
For more information on this fantastic career-enhancing opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or call him on 01728 726145.