Up to £50,000 plus benefits
You're a structural engineer who has been designing buildings for at least three years in a UK consultancy environment.
Then next step for you is to take on a different challenge as you work your way towards chartership (MICE or MIStructE).
You need a consultancy who can support your goals - and perhaps that's why you're reading this. You're looking for a company that can give you exposure to different projects, whilst still honing and developing your skills as a structural engineer.
Here, you'll benefit from working across a range of sectors including mixed-use residential and commercial builds for some of London's most exciting developers, contractors and architects, with jobs ranging up to £200m in value.
You'll work on high-profile refurbishments as well as new-build, using your experience of Eurocodes in an environment that can fully support your career goals, as well as encouraging you to work towards a Senior position - and in the near future, that Associate role that will give you your recognition as an expert in your field.
- Salary up to £50,000 plus bonus
- 25 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Private medical and Cycle to Work scheme
This is a career-defining opportunity to join one of London's foremost Structural Engineering consultancies during a period of unprecedented growth and development, with 2021 shaping up to be one of their biggest years.
Come and be a part of this.
You don't have to have a CV ready to go. Let's talk about this first. Call Darryl Yates at Flux Consulting today on 07736 98534, or click 'apply' to start the conversation.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- New-build Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Refurbishment Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Retail Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Structural engineer (general) Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)