Our client is an award winning consultancy based in Central London, whose main strength is their client relationships focusing on a bond between client and staff with all directors being approachable and available on each project. Their continued success has resulted in the need to expand their buildings structures team with the appointment of a Structural engineer. Your technical expertise should be in buildings design in all materials, having worked on a range of schemes across all sectors.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- Skilled communicator, capable of producing reports,
- Excellent technical and numerical skills,
- 4-7 years' post graduate experience,
- UK driving licence.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- Completive salary up to £40,000 per annum
- Genuine opportunity for career progression
- Friendly & supportive working environment
- External support to ensure constant learning & development
- An active Sports & Social Clubs
- Flexible working hours
Your role as a structural engineer will see you integrating into the existing team, working on a range of large and small scale projects and will offer you the opportunity to join a well-established and highly successful firm, who have a first class reputation in the industry.
For further information please get in touch with Graham Ventham
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly