Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer:
£37,000 - £42,000 Plus Benefits
We are working with a prestige client who are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join their exciting office based in Brighton.
Our client works across a variety of different projects from the small residential extensions to large commercial buildings. Therefore, the lucky candidate must be diverse and work cohesively within a team. The candidate must be experienced in the use of AutoCAD as well as confident in their abilities across all types of software.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Ideally Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
- Able to prepare structural reports,
- Experience of Structural Design in Reinforced Concrete, Steel Timber and Masonry
The successful candidates must be direct and lead from the front to ensure that they meet agreed deadlines; contribute and provide solutions when problem solving and communicate well with the client and other team members they will be working with.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly