Senior Civil Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you currently considering the next positive step in your career as Senior Civil Engineer? Do you have the ambition to work on exciting Infrastructure projects in the UK.
We are working with an industry-leading multi-discipline consultancy who have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented Senior Civil Engineer with a sound working knowledge of UK Infrastructure to strengthen the team in their busy London office.
If you are seeking to further develop your skills as a Civil Engineer in 2021 whilst being exposed to more complex projects as part of a well-established team then this could be the perfect role for you.
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
- A relevant degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Drainage design experience including SUDS,
- Working knowledge of PDS / Civils 3D and Microdrainage,
- Previous experience of Highways and Drainage in either a UK consultancy or local authority environment,
- Knowledge of relevant adoption procedures (S38 & S278 and S104).
On offer for the Senior Civil Engineer is a generous salary and flexible benefits package, with professional membership fees paid.
For more information on this fantastic career-enhancing opportunity, ring Graham Ventham or apply online now!
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly