Senior Structural Engineer
Are you looking to be inspired by the environment you work in and the projects you work on? Do you see yourself working for one of the UK's top 10 engineering consultancies?
We are working with a client whose vision is to be the world's leading integrated architectural, engineering and design practice and who are committed to delivering world class solutions which enhance the communities they serve. They have asked us to help them look for a passionate and dedicated Senior Structural Engineer to join their team in the city of London on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will use their creative design skills on a challenging, high profile project as part of their interdisciplinary design team and will have a unique opportunity to work on the restoration and renewal of one of the most iconic buildings in the world.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer with a minimum of 1 year relevant post qualification experience (MICE or MIStructE),
- Experience of working on the adaptation of historic buildings and in particular an understanding of the different construction typologies associated with Victorian construction,
- An appreciation of the importance of early stage sequencing and temporary works considerations,
- Proven experience in leading small teams and mentoring others in the delivery of projects,
- Ability to deliver work on time and to budget
- Demonstrable working knowledge of current Eurocodes and the sound application of structural engineering principles,
- Experience of structural software design packages, including finite element software
- Experienced in the scheming and design of structures in concrete and steel
- Experience in the analysis and design of existing fabric, particularly masonry and timber
You will also have You have proven experience in a similar leading design consultancy where you will have successfully led small teams to deliver multiple projects.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in London you will be able to join the team there.
If you would like to know more about our client & this opportunity please send an updated CV to Graham ventham.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly