2 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading structural engineering consultancy are currently seeking an experienced Structural engineer to join their busy structures team on a full time permanent basis.
The practice focuses on strong design innovation for both permanent and temporary works projects and the successful candidate should have experience in both at equal level.
Projects - Masonry design for facades and internal blockwork, secondary steelwork, fit out projects involving alterations for feature stairs and design of feature stairs, refurbishment and new build projects involving basement excavations, facade retention, party wall restraint etc.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- A confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Able to do calculations by hand without needing to rely on a computer,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package with excellent career progression on offer. Our client will provide assistance with the Chartership process, and will assist all engineers in their pursuit of this goal.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in Central London you will be able to join the team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.
If you would like to know more about this Structural Engineer opportunity please send your CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly